Tufport Medical Mobile Treatment Center
Introducing the ambulance cot option for the Tufport Medical Mobile Treatment Center MTC.
Tufport has developed the best in class Mobile Treatment Center through the most rigorous testing. Now, the Tufport MTC can be equipped to accept standard ambulance litter restraint systems to transport patients on an ambulance cot/stretcher. The Tufport MTC complies with the requirements of the litter restraint systemsfound in the following standards:
AMD 004 Litter Retention System
- BCAS Ambulance Performance Test Criteria
- Alberta Ambulance Vehicle Standards Code
- Ontario Land Ambulance Performance Standards
Two different litter restraint systems are available in the Tufport MTC’s- the Ferno and Stryker cot fastening systems:
- The Ferno model 175 cot fastening system model #175-5 with removable antlers.
- The Stryker cot fastener model #6371 cot fastening system with removable antlers.
Contact us now to learn more and get a price quote!