The FIST (Fiberglass Insulated Seedling Transport)
Setting the standard in seedling transport.
The FIST (Fiberglass Insulated Seedling Transport) represents a quality breakthrough in seedling transport. By maintaining lower temperatures, increasing seedling respiration, and reducing handling, the FIST reduces seedling stress and increases seedling survival. The result: a healthy, vigorous plantation.
The large capacity of 20,000 boxed seedlings—a day's work for your tree planting crew—means fewer field caches. Reduced handling and easy-access adjustable racks reduce labor, back injuries, and potential workers compensation claims. Rubber floor mats protect from slips/falls and spiked boots.
Easily mounted on any full size pickup, the FIST tree planting equipment unit is versatile. It is trailerable, and can be fitted for helicopter lifts to remote areas. And, when it's not carrying seedlings, the FIST easily transports camp equipment and tree planting supplies.
"THE FIST CANOPY IS NOW THE STANDARD SEEDLING TRANSPORTATION UNIT FOR PLANTING CREWS ACROSS BC.
It consolidates seedlings and planting crews, and reduces stock handling, thereby minimizing the need for seedling caches and freeing the crew boss to focus more on planting quality. The resulting operational advantages are reduced planting cost, with improved stock handling and seedling growth."
- Dirk Brinkman, Brinkman & Associates Reforestation Ltd.
- Composite sandwich core construction, using R12 high density foam.
- Steel rear door frame, with stainless steel piano hinges on doors.
- Bolted aluminum 2" x 2" angle shelf supports.
- Integrated wall and roof reinforcing
- White gelcoat color to reflect heat.
- Slide-in design fits any full size pick up truck.
- Safety non-skid 3/8" rubber floor mat.
- Easy to clean interior.
- One year warranty.
- Two full-size rear cargo doors for easy pallet/bin loading.
- Flettner Roof Vent
- Brophy Cable Jacks (pair)
- Frame Mount Installation Kit
- Front Wind Deflector
TUFPORT™ climate control slide-in Tech Specs
FIST - Fiberglass Insulated Seedling Transport
Capacity: 329 sq. ft.
- Composite sandwich core construction, using R12 high density foam
- Integrated wall and roof reinforcing with kiln dried spruce
- White gelcoat color to reflect heat
- Slide-in design fits any full size pick-up truck
BETTER TREES, LOWER COSTS
Contact us now to learn more and get a price quote!