Warranty and Owner Assistance Information for New Products
*PLEASE NOTE THAT THE FOLLOWING IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. PLEASE CONTACT TUFPORT™ BEFORE PURCHASE TO ENSURE THAT THIS ONLINE WARRANTY IS APPLICABLE.
What is covered
Tufport™ will provide for repairs to the unit during the warranty period in accordance with the terms, conditions and limitations contained in this brochure.
This warranty covers repairs to correct any defect related to materials or workmanship occurring during the warranty period. Needed repairs will be performed using new or remanufactured parts.
The warranty period shall be limited in duration to one year from date of purchase.
The complete unit is covered for one year except those items listed under what is not covered.
Warranty repairs and adjustments will be made at No Charge.
To make a claim under this limited warranty, contact the dealer where unit was purchased or the factory within the warranty period for inspection to determine what repairs may be required. A reasonable time must be allowed for the performance of necessary repairs.
What is not covered
Damage caused as the result of any of the following is not covered:
- Collision, fire, theft, freezing, vandalism, riot, explosion or objects striking the unit.
- Misuse such as overloading. Careless handling or misrepair by persons other than the manufacturer, dealer, or authorized service company.
- Alteration or modification to the unit after final assembly by Tufport™.
- Damage caused by airborne fallout (chemicals, tree sap, etc), stones, hail, earthquake, water or flood, windstorm, lightning, the application of chemicals or sealants subsequent to the manufacture etc, are examples of what is not covered.
- Maintenance is the owner’s responsibility. All mounting bolts and brackets must be routinely inspected to maintain a safe and secure condition. Frequency of inspections should be increased for rough driving conditions. Items requiring replacement or repair from routine wear, use and exposure are not covered.
- Damage caused by lack of maintenance or failure to maintain fluids properly.
Economic loss or consequential damage are not covered. Examples include:
- Loss of use
- Payment for loss of time or pay
Tufport™ and its Dealers reserve the right to make changes to units built and/or sold by them at any time without incurring any obligation to make the same or similar changes on units previously built or sold by them.